Sunday, August 23, 2015

Something I've learned this year...

I like to think I'm a crafty person. I like to work with my hands, get messy, and create something. I've dabbled in making cards here and there, but never really jumped into making them, let alone actually sending them. That is until I found something magical! Lawn Fawn products make you want to create something amazing! I've jumped full force into a crafting niche and I'm finally happy!

With cards I can get super messy, super creative, and in an area less than 5x7 be able to finish quickly. I admit I'm am a super impatient crafter. I want things done. Like now! No, like five minutes ago. Scrapbook pages take to long for me. I switched to digital and that's been super awesome...but still doesn't draw me in like card making does. I've really learned to love making cards again.

Hubby build me the craft closet of my dreams. Now, before you get too jealous it's not a huge closet. It's a coat closet, but the perfect size for my crafty needs. Best part? When I'm mid card, and paper is strewn everywhere...I just close the door!! No mess to clean off the table, no need to stop and clean up mid project. I can just start creating at a moments notice. It's pure heaven, a real sanctuary.

Here's a few cards I've made recently:


Thanks using negative die cut
Thank you card using Lawn Fawn Scripty Thanks

Thanks a ton!
Thank you card with Love You Tons
These cards were really fun to make! I used the negative of the thanks to make a whole new card. Hardest part was keeping track of all the little pieces to fit in the voids LOL!!

I believe in crafty karma, meaning I draw inspiration from others posting cards so I post mine in hopes of returning the inspiration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment